Invisalign Treatment In Bakersfield, Ca
Invisalign is a cutting-edge teeth straightening treatment that uses clear, removable aligners to shift your teeth into the desired position gently. This means you can straighten your teeth without the conspicuous metal wires and brackets of traditional braces.
The clear aligners are easy to remove when needed, so you can eat whatever you want without worry or inconvenience. Plus, Invisalign treatment is more comfortable and requires fewer visits to the orthodontist’s office than metal braces. So what are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation with your dentist in Bakersfield, California, and jump one step closer to getting Invisalign.
What kind of bite problems can Invisalign correct?
- Overbite: When the upper teeth overlap the lower teeth excessively
- Underbite: When the lower teeth protrude beyond the front teeth
- Crossbite: When the upper and lower teeth do not align properly when biting down
- Open bite: When there is a space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth are biting together
- Crowding: When there is not enough space for the teeth to align properly in the jaw
- Gaps or spacing: When there are gaps or spaces between the teeth
Invisalign can also be used to align teeth that are crooked or misaligned. However, it may only be suitable for some bite problems. Visit us, and our orthodontist will help determine whether Invisalign is an appropriate treatment option for you.